Views: 35

By Rohingya Vision TV

Cox’s Bazaar, Bangladesh: A fire broke out in a Madarasa (Religious school) and burnt down a shelter at a makeshift camp today (1st May 2019), reports an eyewitness.

Fire broke out in a Madarasa (Religious school) today. Video: RVISION

At around 12:30 PM a gas cylinder exploded and caught fire in the Madarasa, which rapidly transfered to a shelter nearby.

The tragic incident happened at Block D2 of Unchiparang makeshift camp.

Fire broke out in a Madarasa (Religious school) today. Video: RVISION

Later with help of fire extinguishers provided at different points in the camp Rohingya in the area managed to extinguish the fire.

Further details and property casualties could not be yet confirmed.

Read more on recent fire incident:

https://rohingyavision.com/2019/04/24/fire-engulfed-two-dozens-of-rohingya-shelters-in-a-makeshift-camp/

Earlier, at the end of April a fire destructed two dozens of Rohingya shelters in Modusara makeshift camp.

To send reports and feedback, please email editor@rvisiontv.com